Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Gifts Galore


With Christmas right around the corner  ( in fact as I write this there is exactly one month left) I thought I would compile a list of gift ideas that are all under the £20 mark so they are perfect stocking fillers or great gifts for your friends. 

Personalized Nutella 
 -As soon as I found out these exist I knew I needed one! If you know someone who is crazy about Nutella (coughs me coughs) you can pick up a jar and pair it with one of these!  


PJ's 
Everyone needs pajamas and you can pick up some very cute and inexpensive ones from Primark or F21.




DJ Deck Scratching Post
 Perfect for any cats (or crazy cat ladies), I think this gift is both hilarious and adorable!


80's Trivia Cards 
I would think this is great for dad's but it's a nice little stocking filler.



Unicorn Sprinkles Shaker
 Honestly I included this because I want one! 
Come on - who wouldn't love one of these?! 



Gumball machine 
I think this is a great gift for both girls and boyys. I would give this with a packet of treats to fill it and I'm sure anyone would appreciate it! 

Subscribtion box
There are loads of subscrition boxes out there from beauty to snacking to gadgets. What you can do is buy them one or two boxes as most boxes range from £10-£20.


Candles
Candles are always great gifts and you can pick up some great ones from places such as Next, but personally I love Yankee Candles! 














Pamper kit 
You can buy great kits from places such as Lush or Boots, or you could even pick up a few things and make your own kit. 


These are great for good friends or mums (mums especially will appreciate it). 
I wouldn't recommend giving it to someone you are not as close to as  they think you are subtly calling them smelly.
Merchandise 



This is quite an obvious gift but if you know that someone is a fan of a show/artist/youtuber or whatever else, they will most likely love any sort of merchandise. 

Nail Polish hi-lighters 

These are so cute and I think they are a great little addition to a stocking. You could pop a few different stationary bits in too  from places like Paperchase.

Name a star / Adopt animal
These two gifts actually do fit into the price group but seem like  really big gift. Again, I'm sure anyone would be excited to name a star or have a stay named after them. Also the animal adoption is great for animal lovers - and ofcourse the animal itself.

Beauty Bits
Another obvious one is getting some of holiday edition beauty bits. I don't have much else to say about these. 


If all else fails, there are always gift cards right? Thank you for reading, I hope this has helped you out in buying presents for Christmas or Hannukah or someone's birthday or whatever else   :)

- Aleena x

No comments:

Post a Comment