Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

November Faves

PINCH PUNCH FIRST DAY OF THE MONYH NO RETURNS!

As you have probably worked out, today's post is going to be a November Favourites!  I feel like November went really slowly, is it just me? Anyways, I'll just get into the favourites!!

Pamper or Beauty I don't even kno
I've got another Lush pick this month and it is the "Luxury Lush Pud" bath bomb. It smells soooo good and it looks incredible in the bath! - By the way I will be putting up a post all about Lush soon  :)

I forgot to take a picture before using it so
enjoy this one from the Lush site :)


Music
All about it - Hoodie Allen ft Ed Sheeran 
I love Ed Sheeran and recently I've been liking Hoodie more. Again, not my usual taste but I really like it.

Blankspace - Taylor Swift 
Pretty might everyone has been obsessing over Blankspace this month and it's no surprise because it is a great song (in my opinion)

XIAT- Trevor Moran
I don't know what to say because we all know Trevor and his music slays. If you don't know who he is, all you need to know is that he is amazing as is the song! 

Entertainment

No joke, I watched Elf over a dozen times in November - no shame - but I just love Elf it is my favourite Christmas film.

I'm sure it's no surprise that I am huge fan of Zoella! This isn't really the type of book I usually read but I'm enjoying Girl Online and I'm about half way through it . I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just say that the plot and Zoe's style of writing make it a nice little read. - Update it's a few hours later, I've finished the book and I loved it! 

That's all for this month but I also decided to throw in my advent calendar, obviously I haven't used it yet but I love it! 

What advent calendar have you got, if you've go one?

Have a great day filled with unicorn goodness 
- Aleena x  



3 comments:

  1. I have been listening to All about it on repeat all month!! And DAN AND PHIL advent calendar??! Girl after my own heart! <3 xoxo



    www.lipglossandpaperbacks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blank Space is suchh a good song, I have been listening to it on repeat aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete